Thursday, September 20, 2012

What's Your Wallpaper

After one year of Blackberry hell, I give up. The damn thing is asking me for a long list of bogus entries such as nicknames and birthdays when all I want to do is to add a name and phone number to my contact list. More curious even, the last time I tried to add a contact, it wouldn’t even do that! When I click on options, now it wants to know whether I want to change my wallpaper. How am I supposed to understand the “smart” in smartphone, I wonder...? Since then, I have had several very patient friends try to figure out why my Blackberry has gone bunkers and whether there is still hope and although their diagnosis was as dire as mine, they didn’t know what made it take a turn to the worse. But then, the thing was never all together well. The more relevant question is: Are we?

No comments: