Monday, October 25, 2010

"Can you get in trouble for that?"


...is what Zoë wondered after she had scanned through my last post. And she is probably right. If anyone actually read my little bits and bites, I would probably receive a lot of hate mail from the Christian Right, including the PR office of Mr. Ratzinger, as well as everyone up and down the Islamic hierarchy...don’t know whether I have offended any Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist....or Jewish person yet, anyway the Mullahs would be up in arms and so would any cookie baking mother, doting husband, and in general people with nothing better to do in life.

So, it’s a good thing Blogspot readers don’t seem to be too aware of this little corner of free speech.

Actually, thinking about it, womazzle was at some point on a black list, I was told by a faithful reader, because when quoting Jules in one of my posts, there was some indecent lingo. I think that’s because I used a word referring to a male appendage used in reproductive efforts. So, yes, I am bad !

Anyway, I like where I am. I do not care enough about this world to climb onto a soap box and holler my wisdom into the noise of traffic or infomercials. Otherwise, I would have done so years ago. I have made my peace with life. No need to struggle much beyond pound cakes and recycling schedules. What I say and write and share with others is just that...me. No need to convert humanity.

Living the good life in one of the most beautiful places left on this planet, I am truly grateful. It is just a shame, not everyone is that fortunate.

No comments: