Saturday, March 28, 2009

He is awfully cute, but...


... I can see where it’s headed... Jules, at three years, has fallen prey to a first onslaught of phallo-mania. And although he is still praising every inch of the female body, his most profound fascination rests on his own physique, or rather, more precisely, all three centimeters of it. By way of example, today in the car, we were all informed (and I tried my best to return the favor) about the male anatomy:

Jules: “My penis can get big very, very fast.”
I countered: “Sure, Jules, it will also get little again very, very fast if you stop yanking on it.”
Jules: “No!”
I insisted: “Oh yes. And guess what: that’s a good thing. Because
sticking out like that, it looks a bit silly and definitely inappropriate under the circumstances. That, I am sure, no
one present would deny."
Jules (grins): “I would deny it.”

See what I mean...

1 comment:

Alison said...

I can't believe you had that conversation! Priceless.