Sunday, April 20, 2008

Check !

It is a good thing that I scavenged some extra plastic receptacles from the pile of odd shaped multicolored containers before we hit the cash register at our last IKEA outing.

“With kids you can NEVER have enough receptacles!” I explained to Matt whose blank stare went right through me. “Uhuh.”

“You know, they are great for storage, waste paper baskets, Jules likes to use them as a drum, the girls can organize their itsy bitsy Polly dolls in them and last but not least they can PUKE into them...” “Really?”

Oh yeah! You better believe it.

The last three days of my motherhood were spent with three kids either threatening to or actually throwing up into different sized (and colored) IKEA containers. At times unisono.

A moment of pride in a mother’s quest for perfection. I did good!

No comments: