Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Green Shoes


It’s the rainy season. My shoes are shrouded in a delicate veil of green, my family videos have acquired a trendy pattern of white fuzzy spots, and my pillows are scented…hum, how shall I describe this extravagant fragrance. The only word that comes to my mind is MOLD. Yes, indeed, it’s mold season.

Little spores are floating through the air, settling here and sometimes there thus unsettling everyone everywhere.

I was warned about the video tapes so Susan copied them onto DVDs for me a while ago. Thanks, girl!! Still, it was not a happy moment when I dropped ‘Our Wedding Date’ into the black garbage bag to the likes of Shrek, Forest Gump, and The Usual Suspects. Ah, yes, life in the tropics! But at least we have electricity to waste again…

No comments: