Sunday, September 18, 2011

Trouble is Good!


Michael Moore is looking a bit more tired these days. Like a much handled comic, he looks slightly frayed, creased and worn on the cover.. His eyes betray the years of trouble that followed his Oscar speech, when the blind masses turned on him. But is is good to know that trouble can be worth it and that there are always just enough people out there to appreciate it when someone takes on the ungrateful role of speaking up. His new book "Here comes Trouble" goes on the bookshelves tomorrow and I hope it will be a much handled item. Keep up the good work, Michael. I don't know how you do it, but keep going!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wow! I can't believe you are still blogging. I was looking for my friends old blog site when I came across yours. How are the kids? Lauren is in Jr. High now and Hailey is in 3rd grade. In May, we bought a new house in Arizona. We are happy to be back in the US. How are you? Send me a shout.

cspot123 at hotmail dot com