Thursday, June 2, 2011

You Suck!



Peta thinks I am the worst feminist of all times.

“F... you suck at being a feminist!!” she chided me when I dropped off Charlie’s Angels at her house. She has carpel tunnel and is in dire straights for post-op diversion.

And she is not the only one who thinks that I am not true to the cause. But then, I am not sure there is one cause for women. Peta, for instance, thinks that women are in charge anyway and that men are just bloody jealous.

While not that original, most free spirited women that I know, like to take that route - for obvious reasons... Why sour your life with all the shit that’s going on?

To those women - basically all my female friends - I am a prickly thorn. Although they generally agree with my ranting and ravings, they don’t want to hear about it all. Yet, funny enough they scorn me when they think I lapse.

But in all honesty, I speak less for women than for humanity. I just want people to reach their full potential instead of living lives as abused and abusers. And if hormones are in the way of that, I will name fingers and point names.

And, by the way, I do think Natalie rules!

No comments: