Monday, April 5, 2010

...

J. has gone away over Easter. She is spending a few days on the sea. Tom's family will be there. I don't know whether they will talk. His mom is wonderful, but everyone is in shock. And then there is Ricky. He must not know. Life must go on. Eggs must be found and relished. He does, of course, know something. But that knowledge is feathery. Obscure and shapeless like coins at the bottom of a fountain.

I will be doing some research this coming week. I have got some ideas for treatments from preliminary research. Thanks also to you all who gave me pointers. I will be sorting through them with J. once she gets back. Her oncologist wants her to go for a second round of chemo. Five months. A last chance maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Mexican Man and not talk so good in English, but I understand you in your comments of your friend.

I wish you can traslate next, May be an help.

Leí recientemente que algunos investigadores encontraron buenos resultados anti cancer en una sustancia del veneno del alacrán azul. Había escuchado de un médico Mexicano que lo estaba probando con éxito, y recientemente los Cubanos negociaban una patente con una farmacéutica para explotar comercialmente este nuevo tratamiento que ellos ya probaron también.

Busca en la red estos tópicos, espero aún te sean de utilidad.

Luis Ignacio