Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finding Ella


Julian has spent the four and one half years of his sweet life in the company of strong, compassionate women - he has been fortunate. And after I explained to him again that even if Matt would grow very old (something like 42), I would still not marry him, Julian, the little chap decided to look elsewhere. And he found Ella (4).

Julian: When I am a grown man I am going to have a house and children and I will merry you, Ella.
Ella (gulp!): Oh, well, uh...I guess girls don't have too much of a say in this...uh. But how will you find me?
Julian: I will be looking for you.
Ella: Hm. Okay, well, then maybe look at the school cantina...or maybe a pub.
Julian: I can do that. But you will have to raise your hand so I can see you.

1 comment:

a.f.c.tank said...

That charming little chap...this summer's marital reunion will be joyous, indeed!