Monday, May 12, 2014

HEARTLESS



I usually recommend ample amounts of estrogen to be dissipated in the World’s war zones.  After almost five hundred posts it is most certainly no longer a secret that I believe that most atrocities are a result of some charging alpha male or wannabe.  

Truly it must be tricky to operate under the influence and I generally try to use every iota of empathetic ability available to me when approaching such a specimen, but I also struggle when trying to come to grips with the yang side of nature.  

That deadly need to please and to care about every little detail can be stifling.  And not only that, it can turn women into true tyrants of compliance!

And although their blows generally don’t kill on the spot, the poison injected at each strike can leave the victim sadly crippled.  


I can attest to being a healthy example of the estrogen troupe, but I have replaced most of my poison darts and bleeding heart rhetorics with a more pragmatic approach.  I have turned off my phone!  

No comments: