Sunday, July 29, 2012

Anger Management

When faced with cruelty, I don’t weep, I get angry. I rage and I stomp. I lash out and I roar. But in the end, sadness and anger are both siblings of the same underlying emotion. That emotion is fear. Generally speaking, we are afraid whenever we feel that we are not in control of our lives. We react by airing an array of secondary emotions including anger, sadness, disgust, and hatred. Whenever I review my WOMAZZLE posts I can see sparks of fiery fury fly and this is the reason why: As a woman I often feel completely out of control because I know that if I am thought to haved stepped out of the lines of “acceptable bahaviour” there might be some testosterone drunk monkey who can, and may, pounce on me. Just as I am writing this, thousands of women around the world are being raped, beaten, and killed. I know this to be true - and so do you. Try to manage THAT anger...

No comments: