Saturday, March 27, 2010

HELP !!! ANYONE, PLEASE !!


My friend is dying. Her cancer has spread. She has ADENO CARCINOMA. She has done 5 courses of the chemo drug CISPLATIN, but it spread into her lower intestines. I cannot believe this is happening. She is 36 and her son just turned 4.
Please, anyone, drugs, pain killers, therapies, medical trials, alternative medicines...please pick your brains. Also, any ideas about good books on bereavement for children? Do you know of anyone else with this type of cancer...or online resources, groups, things to do? All I have been doing for the last thirty-two hours since she told me is fighting back tears and I am not doing such a great job. Actually I am probably the worst friend to have in a situation like this. But I am working on it. Please help, if you can.

No comments: